Background

2013/12/13

Make a circle and ask your friend

I love to integrate children song into my teaching activity.

We had tried the following activity in this week.

The target sentence pattern is :

A: What's your name?

B: "My name is ________." or "I'm ________."


First, I asked boys make a small circle.

Then the girls walked around the boys' circle while the music was playing.

Once the music stopped, girls would stop walking and ask a boy in front of her. 

After girls finishing their writing, I would play the music again.

Later, we exchanged their position. 

Girls made a small circle and boys walked around them.

I forgot to move the chairs and desks to leave enough room for kids.

Some boys in class 201 had a small fight during the activity!  T^T

Next, I would definitely leave enough space for our activity.

The song I used is from "Super Simple Song" YouTube channel.

本週的第二個上課小活動是結合英語兒歌與句型練習

首先請小帥哥們到教室後面圍成小圈圈

接著Miss Shiu會撥放音樂請小美女們繞著小帥哥的圈圈走路

當音樂結束,小美女就要立正詢問站在她前面的小帥哥

"What's your name?"

小帥哥回答問題

"My name is _____."  or  "I'm ________."

小美女將小帥哥的名字寫在課本上

稍後,男女互換位置在進行一次練習活動

透過這個活動,孩子練習了詢問好朋友英語名字的對話

還順便練習習寫別人的英語名字

很可惜,這個活動發生了小意外  (T^T)

在201進行活動時,因為教室後面的空間不夠

201的兩位小帥哥們發生推擠和扭打

下次進行活動時,Miss Shiu絕對會注意教室空間配置

預留足夠的活動空間給各位寶貝們

以下是活動小片段

感謝201和203的小可愛們

201 "What's your name?"

203 "What's your name?"

201 Daniel's textbook


PS.背景音樂為Santa (from Super Simple Song YouTube channel)

沒有留言:

張貼留言