Background

2013/11/13

I have , who has ?



This activity is inspired by this TPT sharing.

I erase the start on the first card.

 Change the last card "the end" into "Who has A?"

Therefore the whole set of cards will become a loop.


Everyone will get two cards.

I would randomly choose a letter to start the game.

We burst out laughter when playing the game.

今天和二年級的寶貝們進行了"I have, who has?"的活動

這個活動可以訓練孩子辨識字母及唸出字母名字

首先,Miss Shiu修改了原版的字母卡

將原本的開始和結束字樣塗掉

將26個字卡改成一個循環

接著,Miss Shiu隨機抽選出一個字母來開始這個活動

我們分為男女大對抗

讓活動增加更多趣味性

孩子要認真聽,仔細唸

好玩的活動中順便練習了所有的字母名字

一起來欣賞一下201,202,203寶貝們的傑出表現吧!!

201 Girls played "I have, who has?"

201 Boys played "I have, who has?"

202 Boys played "I have, who has?"

202 Girls played "I have, who has?"


203 Girls played "I have, who has?"

203 Boys played "I have, who has?"

沒有留言:

張貼留言